Be Meaningfully Single Or Not
A person’s happiness can be found from within. Happiness from within, more than anything, is much more important than the tangible materials and people we have at the moment. It is in our decision to be happy. Why do I say all of these? Of course, we cannot always be happy all the time but we can choose to be optimistic or cheerful. In reality, we are not always happy all the time, or sad all the time, or afraid all the time, or hurt all the time or angry all the time, because those emotions shall pass in its own time. It is in our attitude that we can choose to be truly happy no matter bad our situation is. It is in our frame of mind that we can feel happiness from within whatever circumstances we encounter.
Aside from the gentle whisper of thought from the mind, we can also find happiness through a melting music of emotion from the heart. It is a conception that when we are in love, we are happy or when we are happy we are in love. When someone out there romanticizing our whole system, we are into the orbit of the feeling of love… ‘IT IS LIKE A FEELING WE FEEL WHEN WE FEEL THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET A FEELING THAT WE NEVER FELT BEFORE…’
My blokes, not all who are happy are basically in love and please don’t you ever say that there’s no meaning in life without a partner. Meaningless life with the trappings of nowhere end zone it should not be to believe that this only awaits for singles. We can be truly happy without our boyfriend or girlfriend. We don’t have to look too much for our knight in the shining armor to pick us up or search for our beautiful damsel in distress. Romantic love comes naturally and unpredictably.
We don’t have to pity ourselves because we are single. We don’t have to hurry up and panic to get away from the bachelor- spinster mentality. We don’t need our mate to make us feel attractive or acceptable because we are tremendously attractive and acceptable in our own special way. We are all we need…If we have partner, then it’s okay, if we are single, it’s okay too. Happiness and fulfillment are not found in the outside forces all alone. They come in the right time, perfect and God’s time. Just have faith to wait.
Let’s talk about the advantages of being single and couple as well.
If we are single…
• It is acceptable to see more than one partner at a time (so long as we know how to juggle the dating situation and we don’t hurt other people.)
• We can meet different people with less hassle. We don’t have to spend much time with our boyfriend or girlfriend.
• We are not caught choosing between hanging out with partner or our friends. Our time is not divided when it comes to hanging out, parties, gimmicks, etc.
• We can reach our goals more than possibly. We can make last minute plan without the blessing of our partner. There’s no need to inform him/her our decisions and plights.
• We can be selfish (not obsessively). Self -preservation is on the go. We can think only for ourselves instead of always thinking for two.
• We will not experience the lover’s quarrel. We will not wrinkle our brows trying to understand our partner. We will not complain about their bad characteristics.
• We can attain excellence in our study or profession because we can have full focus on them.
• We can serve others well by reaching out to them and touching their lives.
If we are with our lovey-dovey….
• It makes us happy thinking we are not alone. We are not cranky and grouchy because someone inspires our spirit.
• We are not green with envy with other couple because we have our own partner. Our partner gives us vigor and zest in life that we always smile thinking about him/her.
• Imagine life without someone to tell the 3 powerful words, I LOVE YOU. Our life won’t be dull and boring because we share our time with our partner.
• There is someone to help us when we need a helping hand and crying shoulder. The thought of those sweet things, makes us stronger and bolder in facing difficulties.
TO BE A SINGLE OR NOT, IT’S UP TO US TO CHOOSE. ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT MEANING IS RELATIVE AND WE SHOULD NOT DEPEND OUR HAPPINESS TO OTHER PEOPLE. WE NEED TO TRAIN OURSELVES TO FIND HAPPINESS AND JOY ON OUR OWN. WE ARE ALL WE NEED TO BE MEANINGFUL AND WE NEED GOD TO BE MORE MEANINGFUL.