Importance of the study of Contemporary Philosophy
THE STUDY OF CONTEMPORARY PHILOSOPHY IF SIMPLY PUT TRANSLATES INTO THE SEVERAL AREAS OF THE LIFE OF MAN. IT ENCOURAGES MAN AND SOCIETY TO ACHIEVE SOMEHOW THE FOLLOWING:
• Be conscious of our physical appearance without being vain.
• Show modesty in dressing.
• Observe proper decorum.
• Exude poise and refinement in words and actions.
• Release good health, wellness and light aura.
• Cope with the demands for higher thinking skills.
• Synthesize ideas and opinions and gain deeper insights.
• Develop problem solving ability in terms of daily life situation.
• Evaluate experience and issues in life.
• Identify our uniqueness and regard individualities.
• Handle properly our feelings and emotions.
• Find reasons to be happy and have positive outlook in life.
• Empathize with others and shed lights for those who are down.
• Accept the consequences of their actions and decisions.
• Enjoy dealing with different kinds of people.
• Relate to others with goodwill and camaraderie.
• Share learning, talents and skills.
• Display social awareness in society.
• Take an active role and cooperate as a member of community and church.
MORAL AND SPIRITUAL
• Understand the bible, religious beliefs and teachings.
• Avoid print, audio and visual media that promotes Satan’s work.
• Attend mass and pray to GOD.
• Classify and re-asses values system for improvement.
• Never discriminate and judge people regardless of sex, culture, belief and tradition.
• Forgive persons who wronged and hurt us.